Yeti 2 - TinyOS 2 Plugin for Eclipse
Please note: The YETI project has moved to eclipse Labs. This website is no longer maintained.
The TinyOS 2.x Plugin for Eclipse, nicknamed "Yeti 2", was developed by the Distributed Computing Group at ETH Zurich. The plugin aims to provide developers with all the convenience functions expected from a modern development environment.
- Realtime code validation
- Syntax highlighting
- Context sensitive code completion
- Hyperlink navigation across files and to definitions
- Search for declarations and references
- Compilation & flashing from within Eclipse
- Component graph
- Outline view
- C preprocessor view
- Stub generation for interfaces
- MIG & NCG support